Looking for training and guidance for a newly appointed manager?
Our mentoring programme is designed for individuals who have recently taken on a management position and are looking to learn and implement the fundamentals of people management.
One-to-one sessions provide clear objectives for the individual. Training on effectively managing a team of people and how to deal with the daily challenges that managers encounter.
- The role of a manager - the fundamentals of performance management
- Giving effective feedback and conducting a performance review
- Delegating for performance
- Understanding individuals (social styles) and motivating teams
- Handling disciplinaries and managing absence
- Change management.
The mentoring sessions can be tailored to suit the needs of the individual ensuring they put their new knowledge into practice.