The Right People = Less Time, Less Costs and Greater Productivity
Choosing the ‘right’ people to join your business can take considerable time, effort and involves high levels of risk of breaching employment legislation.
Did you know?
The average time to full employee productivity ranges from 8 to 28 weeks* depending on the type of role. This means businesses do not truly know if they have recruited the ‘right’ person until sometime within the first 6 months of employment.
This is also the time in which employees will make the decision to stay with a company.
How we help
Dakota Blue Consultants have significant experience in recruitment and selection and can help improve your chances of recruiting the right person for your organisation. We assist and advise on:
- Writing inspiring job descriptions and adverts that attract the best candidates
- Identifying the most efficient recruiting methods based on a workforce plan
- Developing your employer branding (employer reputation)
- Using the most effective selection methods for each role
- Developing innovative ways to induct new employees.
We can support you throughout the whole recruitment process or at any stage of it, including:
- Strategy development
- Attracting candidates
- Selection and appointment process management
- Induction programmes.
Our strategy will give you the best opportunity to find the right person for your organisation, increasing your access to the pool of talent, whilst implementing best practice in the recruitment and selection process. Having a bespoke/tailored induction programme is proven to increase retention and time to productivity.